Cybersecurity Has Evolved Past Perimeter Protection. Has Your IT Security Strategy Kept Pace? – Identity Services
It was only a few years ago that the average IT services technician would tell you that if you secured the perimeter of your IT environment and locked down every endpoint, that you were pretty secure.
That was true…then. Times have changed, and the landscape of cybersecurity is fluid. Today, cloud technologies, the Internet of Things, APIs, and mobile devices are driving the need for identity services above anything else. Why? Because the biggest vulnerability in your organization is not your hardware or your software. It’s your employees and their lack of knowledge or carefulness regarding cybersecurity best
If You Want to Leverage Efficient, Cost-effective, and Flexible Technologies, Identity Security Has to Be the Centerpiece of Your Cybersecurity Strategy.
Businesses have data coming in and flowing out of their networks and cloud assets at an unprecedented rate. Although a healthy flow of data is essential to keep business processes moving, having dozens if not hundreds of users and an equal number of endpoints makes a cybercriminal’s task easier. Added to this dilemma is the fact that many businesses have not locked down their data and workflow using differing levels of authorization. When anyone can access everything, it’s an open door to nefarious behavior – both external and internal.
What Does Identity Services Do?
Identity Services makes sure that the right people have access to the right data at the right time on the right device and for the right reasons.
Identity Services answers the questions:
- Who should have access?
- Who does have access?
- What can be accomplished with that access?
- How do we track who has accessed what data?
- How do we lock down data and workflow access?
What Identity Solutions Can FUNCSHUN Design?
- Single Sign-On
- Cloud Identity
- Privileged Access
- Role Mining & Modelin
- Identity Solution Architecture
- Access Governance
Our Core Identity Services Offerings
- Assessment of Identity Requirements – determining the role-based needs of your workflow
- Identity and Access Management – setting up and managing role-based access and restriction
- Privileged Identity Management & Privileged Account Management – ensuring that individuals with greater systems access do not abuse that privilege
- Identity as a Service – providing third-party authentication of employee identification for access rights
- Managed Identity Services – managing authentication credentials for network and cloud asset access